Applicant’s Certification and Agreement
New Life Christian School
Job Application Certification and Agreement
I. Applicant’s Certification and Agreement
I understand that New Life Christian School does not discriminate in its employment practices against any person because of race, color, national or ethnic origin, gender, age, or disability. I hereby certify that I have not knowingly withheld any information that might adversely affect my chances for employment, and that the facts set forth in this application process are true and complete to the best of my knowledge. I understand that falsification of any statement or a significant omission of fact on the application, supporting documents, or interviews may prevent me from being hired or, if hired, may subject me to immediate dismissal regardless of when or how it was discovered. If I am released under these circumstances, I further understand and agree that I will be paid and receive benefits only through the day of release. I authorize New Life Christian School to thoroughly interview the primary references that I have listed, any secondary references mentioned through interviews with primary references, or other individuals who know me and have knowledge regarding my testimony and work record. I also authorize the school to thoroughly investigate my work records and evaluations, my educational preparation, and other matters related to my suitability for the position. I authorize my former employers and any other references to disclose to the school any and all employment records, performance reviews, letters, reports, and other information related to my life and employment, without giving me prior notice of such disclosure. In addition, I hereby release the school, my former employers, all other references, and all other parties from any and all claims, demands, or liabilities arising out of or in any way related to such investigation or disclosure. I waive the right to ever personally view any references given to the school. Since I will be working with children, I understand that I must submit to a fingerprint check by the FBI and possibly other federal and state authorities. I agree to fully cooperate in providing and recording as many sets of my fingerprints as is necessary for such an investigation. I authorize the school to conduct a criminal records check. I understand and agree that any offer of employment that I may receive from the school is conditional until the school has received the background information, including criminal background information. The school may refuse employment or terminate conditional employment if the school deems any background information unfavorable or that it could reflect adversely on the school or on me as a Christian role model. I understand that this application for employment is valid for no more than 120 days. After that, I must resubmit an application in order to be considered for positions at this school. I understand that this is only an application for employment and that no employment or employment contract is being offered at this time. I understand that failure to complete any portion of this application or to sign this application will result in rejection of my application. I certify that I have carefully read and do understand the above statements.
NLCS STATEMENT OF FAITH
1. We believe the Bible is God-inspired.
2. We believe God is Triune: Father, Son, and Holy Ghost.
3. We believe that man was created in the image of God, but that by voluntary disobedience he fell from perfection.
4. We believe that while we were yet sinners Christ died for us, signing the pardon of all who believe on him.
5. We believe that we have no righteousness and must come to God pleading the righteousness of Christ.
6. We believe that upon sincere repentance and a whole-hearted acceptance of Christ, we are justified before God.
7. We believe that the change, which takes place in the heart and life at conversion, is a very real one.
8. We believe that it is the will of God that we be sanctified daily, growing constantly in the faith.
9. We believe that baptism by immersion is an outward sign of an inward work.
10. We believe in the commemoration of the Lord’s Supper by the symbolical use of the bread and juice of the vine.
11. We believe that the baptism of the Holy Spirit is to endure the believer with power; and that His incoming is after the same manner as the Bible days.
12. We believe that it is the will of God that we walk in the Spirit daily.
13. We believe that the Holy Spirit has gifts to bestow upon the Christian; and that we should show spiritual fruit as evidence of a Spirit-filled life.
14. We believe that the experience and daily walk of the believer should never lead him into extremes of fanaticism.
15. We believe that divine healing is the power of Christ to heal the sick in answer to the prayer of faith.
16. We believe that the second coming of Christ is personal and imminent.
17. We believe it is our sacred duty to identify ourselves with the visible church of Christ.
18. We believe that all rulers should be upheld at all times except in things opposed to the will of God.
19. We believe that all shall stand some day before the judgment seat of God and there receive eternal life or death.
20. We believe that heaven is the glorious eternal home of born-again believers.
21. We believe that hell is the place of eternal torment for all who reject Christ as the Savior.
22. We believe that soul winning is the most important responsibility of the Church.
23. We believe that the method ordained of God for the support and spread of His cause is by giving of tithes and free-will offerings.