The Admissions Process
You are invited to experience Christian education at NLCS!
By visiting our beautiful 23 acre campus, you will be immersed in the energy of an NLCS education where each student and family is valued and known by their teachers and encouraged to cultivate their God-given intellects to become Christian World Changers!
Visiting NLCS is easy and we are here to answer your questions throughout each step. Please contact the Admissions Office at 301-663-8418 or email@example.com for help or to schedule your tour.
New Life Christian School applications are completed online. Please follow the link in Part A to begin the online application process.
Part A – Apply Online
Click the link below to begin the online application process for New Life Christian School:
If you are new to New Life Christian School, please follow the link below to inquire more information about enrollment.
Part B – Admissions Interview
Once your application has been submitted and processed, your family, including your child, and our Director of Admissions will have an opportunity to meet with an interview. We are excited to speak with you!
When the interview is complete, your recommendation for enrollment will be forwarded to administration where the final enrollment decision will be made.
Ready to apply? Click here.
New Life Christian School seeks to glorify God in its admissions process. Our goals throughout the admissions process are as follows:
- • To demonstrate the love of Christ to each student candidate.
- • To offer a fair and efficient process for admission.
- • To assist parents in determining whether New Life Christian School is God’s school of choice for their child.
- • To determine the appropriateness of each student candidate for the New Life Christian School school community.
- • To initially assess the needs of future student candidates.