The faculty and staff of New Life Christian School are highly qualified Christian professionals who are called by God to serve. Each of us is prepared to invest fully in the lives of our students, and by the pattern of our lives, to be Christian role models.
BENEFITS FOR FULL TIME FACULTY/STAFF
- Christian Environment
- Faculty/Staff Discount for Student Tuition
- Medical Coverage with Prescription Plan
- Vision and Dental Benefits
- Personal Sick Leave
- Life Insurance
- 10 or 12 Month Twice-monthly Salary Payments
- Faculty/Staff Professional Development
We believe all people are created in the image of God and placed on earth to serve Him and our fellow men. Therefore, in the admission of students and in the employment of teachers and other staff members, no individual will be discriminated against on the basis of race, color, gender, or national or ethnic origin.
CURRENT OPENINGS AT NEW LIFE CHRISTIAN SCHOOL:
Please see the qualifications and the questions we like applicants to consider prior to applying. Below is a list of all necessary applications and forms to apply for employment at New Life Christian School. Please complete the relevant application form and all forms under the “Required Documents for Employment Consideration” heading and submit to email@example.com or mail to 5909 Jefferson Pike, Frederick, MD 21703.
- Remote interview process
- Plastic shield at work stations
- Temperature screenings
- Social distancing guidelines in place
- Sanitizing, disinfecting, or cleaning procedures in place
QUALIFICATIONS FOR FACULTY/STAFF
- To be a professing Christian with a testimony that exemplifies their spiritual growth
- Align with New Life Christian and School’s Mission and Values and Statement of Faith
- To provide a resume and application
- To have a degree from a four-year college (for a teaching position)
- Willing to become ACSI-certified within two years if not already ACSI certified
- To provide a pastor’s recommendation and be in regular attendance at a local Bible-believing church
We also ask those interested in serving at New Life Christian School to consider the following questions:
- Do you believe that God has gifted you in the area of teaching?
- Are you professionally qualified to teach academics in the classroom?
- Are you committed to quality instruction that reaches all learning styles?
- Are you creative and resourceful in the classroom?
- Are you passionate about glorifying God?
- Are you one who pursues holiness in daily living?
- Do you share your faith with others?
- Do you exercise your spiritual gifts in the local church?
If your answer to these questions is YES, then New Life Christian School would like to hear from you!
REQUIRED DOCUMENTS FOR EMPLOYMENT CONSIDERATION