Hello there! Thank you for your interest in working at New Life Christian School!
Please see the qualifications and the questions we like applicants to consider prior to applying. Below is a list of all necessary applications and forms to apply for employment at New Life Christian School. Please complete the relevant application form and all forms under the “Required Documents for Employment Consideration” heading and submit to email@example.com or mail to 5909 Jefferson Pike, Frederick, MD 21703.
Human Resources Director
QUALIFICATIONS FOR FACULTY/STAFF
- To be a professing Christian with a testimony that exemplifies their spiritual growth
- Align with New Life Christian and School’s Mission and Values and Statement of Faith
- To provide a resume and application
- To have a degree from a four-year college (for a teaching position)
- Willing to become ACSI-certified within two years if not already ACSI certified
- To provide a pastor’s recommendation and be in regular attendance at a local Bible-believing church
We also ask those interested in serving at New Life Christian School to consider the following questions:
- Do you believe that God has gifted you in the area of teaching?
- Are you professionally qualified to teach academics in the classroom?
- Are you committed to quality instruction that reaches all learning styles?
- Are you creative and resourceful in the classroom?
- Are you passionate about glorifying God?
- Are you one who pursues holiness in daily living?
- Do you share your faith with others?
- Do you exercise your spiritual gifts in the local church?
If your answer to these questions is YES, then New Life Christian School would like to hear from you!
- Christian Work Environment
- Diverse and Inclusive Work Environment
- Professional Development
- Spiritual Development
- Paid Personal Leave
- Paid Sick Leave
- Professional Growth Opportunities
- Health Insurance / Dental / Vision
- One on One Onboarding
- Competitive Pay
Employment at New Life Christian School is open to qualified individuals who are Christians of good character, without regard or reference to race, sex(gender), national or ethnic origin, color, age, or disability.