What We Believe
At New Life Christian School, our mission is to develop Christian world-changers who are rooted in faith, committed to service, and dedicated to academic excellence.
Our purpose is to provide a sound, academic education integrated with a Christian view of God and His world.
We are committed to a strong evangelical approach, as free as possible from doctrinal distinctions that would cause division. We want to prepare children to serve the Lord wherever He may lead them, in whatever capacity, throughout their lives. Therefore, we are committed to high academic standards, support for the authority of the parents, and respect for the ministry, leadership and distinct character of the student’s own church family.
Our curriculum is rooted in a God-centered worldview, implemented by qualified Christian faculty members, and founded on the truth of God’s Word, the Bible. We consider it our responsibility to augment and extend the Godly training you begin in the home by:
- Guiding each student toward a personal commitment to Jesus Christ as Savior and Lord.
- Giving the student an understanding of the Bible, presenting all subject matter in the light of God’s Word.
- Providing a sound academic education in appropriate content areas, emphasizing basic skills, excellent study habits, and creative and critical thinking.
- Teaching the essentials of effective Christian citizenship and an appreciation of our Christian and American heritages.
- Encouraging attitudes of love and compassion toward and respect for all people.
- Developing Biblical ethics and Christian standards of morality.
At New Life Christian School, we seek unity within the framework of a strong evangelical foundation that is as free as possible from any doctrinal distinctions that would cause division. Our faculty and staff work together to prepare children to serve the Lord wherever He may lead them, in whatever capacity, throughout their lives. Everyone at New Life Christian School professes the following Christian beliefs:
- We believe the Bible is God-inspired.
- We believe God is Triune: Father, Son, and Holy Ghost.
- We believe that man was created in the image of God, but that by voluntary disobedience he fell from perfection.
- We believe that, while we were yet sinners,Christ died for us, signing the pardon of all who believe in him.
- We believe that we have no righteousness and must come to God pleading the righteousness of Christ.
- We believe that upon sincere repentance and a whole-hearted acceptance of Christ, we are justified before God.
- We believe that the change, which takes place in the heart and life at conversion, is a very real one.
- We believe that it is the will of God that we be sanctified daily, growing constantly in the faith.
- We believe that baptism by immersion is an outward sign of an inward work.
- We believe in the commemoration of the Lord’s Supper by the symbolic use of the bread and juice of the vine.
- We believe that the baptism of the Holy Spirit is to endue the believer with power; and that His incoming is after the same manner as in the time of Christ and his disciples..
- We believe that it is the will of God that we walk in the Spirit daily.
- We believe that the Holy Spirit has gifts to bestow upon the Christian; and that we should show spiritual fruit as evidence of a Spirit-filled life.
- We believe that the experience and daily walk of the believer should never lead him into extremes of fanaticism.
- We believe that divine healing is the power of Christ to heal the sick in answer to the prayer of faith.
- We believe that the second coming of Christ is personal and imminent.
- We believe it is our sacred duty to identify ourselves with the visible church of Christ.
- We believe that all rulers should be upheld at all times except in things opposed to the will of God.
- We believe that all shall stand some day before the judgment seat of God and there receive eternal life or death.
- We believe that heaven is the glorious eternal home of born-again believers.
- We believe that hell is the place of eternal torment for all who reject Christ as the Savior.
- We believe that soul winning is the most important responsibility of the Church.
- We believe that the method ordained of God for the support and spreading of His cause is by giving of tithes and free-will offerings.
The greatest gift we have is our love for God! Our closeness will impact people.
It’s not about us. We exist to reach those who have yet to come to the love of Jesus and to support those who walk with Him in faith and love.
True learning engagement is in the details. We honor God by continually bringing our best. We focus on growth, not perfection.
With God, there should be a spirit of joy and celebration in all that we do. Joy is still found in tough conversations, discipline, and living out the consequences of our actions.
HONOR EACH OTHER
What unites us is a foundation of trust and love. That means we always believe the best about one another and esteem all stakeholders highly in every circumstance.
We have an all-in mentality as we work together to accomplish our mission of developing Christian World Changers. We do with, not for.