New Life Christian School applications are completed online. Please follow the link in Part A to begin the online application process.
Part A – Online Enrollment
Click the link below to begin the online enrollment process:
If you are new to New Life Christian School, please follow the link below to inquire more information about enrollment.
Part B – Admissions Interview
New Life Christian School seeks to glorify God in its admissions process. Our goals throughout the admissions process are as follows:
- To demonstrate the love of Christ to each student candidate.
- To offer a fair and efficient process for admission.
- To assist parents in determining whether New Life Christian School is God’s school of choice for their child.
- To determine the appropriateness of each student candidate for the New Life Christian School school community.
- To initially assess the needs of a future student candidates.
After the above information is gathered, an interview with the student and parent(s) is conducted. The recommendation for enrollment is then forwarded on to the Administration for the final decision.
It is the belief of New Life Christian School that all people are created in the image of God and placed on earth to serve Him and our fellow men. Therefore, in the admission of students and in the employment of teachers and other staff members, no individual will be discriminated against on the basis of race, color, gender, or national or ethnic origin.