Mission & Philosophy
Our purpose is to provide a sound, academic education integrated with a Christian view of God and His world.
We are committed to a strong evangelical approach, as free as possible from doctrinal distinctions that would cause division. We want to prepare children to serve the Lord wherever He may lead them, in whatever capacity, throughout their lives. Therefore, we are committed to high academic standards, support for the authority of the parents, and respect for the ministry, leadership and distinct character of the student’s own church family.
Our curriculum is rooted in a God-centered worldview, implemented by qualified Christian faculty members, and founded on the truth of God’s Word, the Bible. We consider it our responsibility to augment and extend the Godly training you begin in the home by:
- Guiding each student toward a personal commitment to Jesus Christ as Savior and Lord.
- Giving the student an understanding of the Bible, presenting all subject matter in the light of God’s Word.
- Providing a sound academic education in appropriate content areas, emphasizing basic skills, excellent study habits, and creative and critical thinking.
- Teaching the essentials of effective Christian citizenship and an appreciation of our Christian and American heritages.
- Encouraging attitudes of love and compassion toward and respect for all people.
- Developing Biblical ethics and Christian standards of morality.